Thursday, October 23, 2008

Leafs to Blow big time in Boston tonight


I have a hate list. This is in random order.

Habs
Leafs
Rangers
Flyers

My grandmother views the word hate as the worst swear. She said you never hate anyone but the devil. Well to me, the Habs, Leafs, Rangers, and Flyers are agents of the devil.

While the list is random, these teams rise and fall on my list depending on the year. This current year my hate list is as follows:

Leafs
Flyers
Flyers
Leafs
Rangers
Habs

Today I focus on the hatred for the Leafs since the take on the B's tonight.

I hate them for three reasons. I can't stand all the bitches on their team, (even though Darcy Fucker/Mats being gone helps a bit). I can't stand their retarded fans. They make Terrence and Phillip look smart. And finally I hate that they get so much media coverage, air time, etc even though they are horrible. Plain and simple. And until recently, I thought they all believed they were the best even when sucking pond scum. While I believe this to be true in most cases, I did stumble upon a site which proved that some Leaf fans have come to their senses.

So tonight I hope the Bruins play with as much hate as I feel for the Leafs and give Kaberle a reason to have cheeks that red.

To finish this hate filled post, I feel I must end with Love because, LOVE after all is the theme in my day.

I LOVE the fact that their superstar Jeff Finger is on the IR. Muhahahahaha.

GO BOSTON!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to side with meme on this one, since I was raised to be a die hard Leafs fan myself.

P.S. Don't be jealous about the unnecessary amount of media coverage they get either. The Bruins will be important someday...just not today.

Araev16 said...

Ok, you are the only non retarded Leafs fan in the world. Is that fair?

How the hell did Ben and I end up hooking up with a Leafs fan and Habs fan???

Anonymous said...

It was fate...and true love....


haha honestly, I think I did something horrible, like maybe having an affair with a Leaf aka Doug Gilmour (yummy), in a past life and I'm currently getting tortured to make up for it. Who knows what Nate did to deserve this!!!