Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Best is Yet to Come...


Today the B's head to the Garden, gather their things, and say good bye for the summer.

For the first time in recent history, this good bye is not too bitter. The Bruins really should have lost. They were the 8th place team. Yet they came into this giving 110% and shaking the foundation of the Habs (and their fans). We watched the youth on this team play like veterans and come into there own. And guess what? They are only going to get better.

So goodbye for now Bruins. Have a good summer. I can't wait to see what they have in store next year.

And now for some personal goodbyes and things to work on this summer. In random order...

Per Johan - Just keep being you...Just no more slap fights next year. That may be ok in Montreal, but in Boston, men hit with closed fists.

Kessel, Phil Kessel, What? - I think you need to be scratched more often. And keep the buzz. You're hair just looks like cotton candy when it grows out. You don't want to look like Therrien do you? Didn't think so.

Kobasew - Don't break a leg.

Krecji - Wow. Amazing year end and series. If you and Looch are the future of the B's then I am wicked excited.

LOOOOCH- Main reason my faith has been restored.

Maaaaarcooooo- Look at this man's face after he scores a goal and you will see his intensity. Best damn German in the NHL.

Manny F - Get the F out of Boston. You suck at life. I hate you. Really.

Timothy Thomas Jr. - What can I say about Timmy? We go way back to UVM. I loved you back then and I love ya now. The only thing I fear about next year is as hard as you've worked, you need to fight for #1 again. But I know even if you have to, you'll do it again and be that much better. GO CATS GO!

Z-Z-Zdeno- I grew to love you this year, you big goon. Geez, I don't know why I was so hard on you at first. Have fun eating villagers in the off season.

Metro - I love your commercials.

Claude- Jack Adams for you, sir.

Wardo- You are Ironman. I seriously think you are built like Robo Cop. I've never seen anyone get wrecked so much then come out to play the next game/period/shift.

Andrew (Ference) - Your mohawk was as crooked as Hnidy's nose. That aside though, you rock too.

Savvy - I'm not a Fan... Just Kidding. This isn't Sinden's blog. I am a fan. A Big one.

Hnidy - Bruin most likely to stab someone in bar fight. Solid D, though.

Reich/ Thornton - You guys go together like PBJ. Best 4th line EVER. Have fun at Space Camp this summer you two! No fighting!

Denny - I don't even miss Boyes. Sorry your mom named you Dennis though.

Schaefer - Where the F were you all season?

Nokelainen and Sobotka - You're names are silly, but your playing is anything but. Welcome to the B's!

Muzz - I love all the penalties you get because you just can't skate. Makes me chuckle. Your redonk one timers make up it though...when they are on net.

Stuart/Alberts/Allen - Interchangable, but loved equally.

Patrice - What could have been this year, eh? Randy Jones should go to Sucks At Life island with Manny and never return. I can't wait to see this team with you next year.

1 comment:

Sheriff25 said...

This is one of those blogs that I wish I had written and I'm pissed that I didn't. Perfect. The idea that Hnidy is the Bruin most likely to stab someone in a bar fight is classic.